RE: Format of /dev/video0 data for HVR-4000 frame grabber

Andy,

Thanks - I'm looking over the source code for the V4L2 sample capture application (http://v4l2spec.bytesex.org/v4l2spec/capture.c) for inspiration.

I'm still more than a little unclear how I go about transforming my captured frame into an image file.

Can you point me in the direction of a utility/methodology that I can use to transform RGB/BGR/YCbCr/greyscale into JPEG/PNG/GIF or similar?

Cheers,

Mike

ÿô.nlj·Ÿ®‰­†+%ŠË±é¥Šwÿº{.nlj·¥Š{±þg‰¯â^n‡r¡öë¨è&£ûz¹Þúzf£¢·hšˆ§~†­†Ûÿÿïÿ‘ê_èæ+v‰¨þ)ßø