Trying to get unlisted Terratec Cinergy to work

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to get my "Terratec Cinergy HT USB PVR" tuner to
work (on DVB-T). This is a hybrid analog/dvb-t tuner with a hardware
MPEG encoder.
Inserting the device does not cause any driver to respond and load.
The USB ID is "0ccd:006b". The PID is not listed in dvb-usb-ids.h.

After quite a bit of research I have a lot of information on the
device. I also opened it up to check the actual chip versions (took me
back to slackware 3 and graphics cards).
The various components are:
* Cypress CY7C68013A FX2 USB controller
* Intel CE6353 demodulator (should be the same as Zarlink ZL10353)
* XCeive XC3028 tuner
(* Conexant CX25843 a/v decoder)
(* Conexant CX23416 MPEG encoder)

The last two should not be really necessary from what I have learned.

>From what I can see, all components are supported in one way or
another. There are several drivers that mention the combination of
FX2, ZL10353 and XC2028/XC3028, "cxusb" seems to be closest. A
copy-paste from existing code might do the trick.

One thing stands in my way: I have never written C code in my life. I
can read the code and more or less understand what the purpose is, but
to combine stuff into a working driver requires real skills :-)

I have the correct xceive and conexant firmwares, a windows driver
with INF file, etc. at my disposal.
Can anyone help me assemble a driver for my device?
TIA,

Mark