media-ctl header patch

Hi Sergio & Laurent,

Back in July, Sergio submitted a patch "Just include kernel headers" (http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media%40vger.kernel.org/msg20397.html) which Laurent didn't yet want to apply.

Now I'm using Laurent's branch "new-api" (and the new media API to match), and w/o Sergio's patch, I get a warning:

types.h:13: warning: #warning "Attempt to use kernel headers from user space, see http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelHeaders";

With Sergio's patch and setting HDIR, I get rid of this warning.  Laurent, what do you think about applying the patch now?  I would ack it if I could, but I don't know how to resurrect an old patch.

--
Michael Jones

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstrasse 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner