Re: Ngene - Terratec Cinergy 2400i

Hi Simon

I've also been looking forward to support for these cards, and had
anticipated them being supported sooner rather than later.

The best support I have found is on this site:
http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Baustelle/Terratec_Cinergy_2400i_DT

If you have had success with these cards then I'd ask you to bring the
drivers up to the bleeding edge and start submitting patches.

I for one would appreciate it.

Si.