Ngene - Terratec Cinergy 2400i

Hi,

Around Christmas last year I asked about the ngene drivers supporting
my card, Terratec Cinergy 2400i, this was said would be done but since
I haven't seen any support as of recently.

I have checked the kernellabs website as they said they were going to
alter the driver into a main stream one etc but that doesn't seem to
have any support or indicated that it will be supported.

I did manage to alter the open sourced driver to get it to work with
my card by enabling functions etc that had been commented out but am
now stuck as I can' upgade my kernel or anything because it will prob
break the interfaces etc.

So it would be great if someone could say if my card will be added, am
willing to test etc, but i dont know enough to be able to patch the
support in myself otherwise i would gladly do  it!...

Anyway, any ideas would be great!

Thanks,

Simon