Re: No Sound from EM2861 Device

Is this not the correct place to ask? Did I perhaps not provide sufficient detail?

The EM28xx card list at kernel.org seems to imply that this device should work however the list at linuxtv.org seems to imply that it is not yet validated upstream and that one should send detail to this list for assistance.

Should I be asking elsewhere?

Thanks.