Is there any limit in stb6100 driver that prevents tuning SR < 1 Msps

Hi,

i tried tuning to a channel that has a SR < 1 Msps in DVB-S with szap and I get

using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and '/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
FE_SET_FRONTEND failed: Invalid argument

is there any limit in driver that doesn't allow my TT S2-3200 to try to tune into that tranponder?

I know according to specification card only supports tuning from 1 Mbps - 30 Mbps, but that's specification for most cards. Most of the cards can also lock at signals with lower SRs.

There are some low SR channels on Astra 3a http://flysat.com/astra23.php
12660 V and 12661 V

with Technisat Skystar 2 it's working without a problem.

kind regards

Newspaperman