Re: [linux-dvb] TeVii S470 in mythtv - diseqc problems

Hello Hans,

Much thanks for your advice . I have done that options setting  and it
helped with my other issues . I have just worked out this problem . It
was connected with the changing of the DVBS card that I used for years
with a new DVBS2 and Mythtv . I thought that it was the drivers issue
- but it is not . My apologies to the DVB developers ( sorry Igor for
doubting ) . The issue is that Mythtv when dealing with DVBS2 card
will need to access an additional parameter from the dtv_multiplex
table which is mod_sys . In my mod_sys column  there was only "1" ,
instead of a proper setting such as "DVB-S" . After updating the table
, mythtv was able to execute a tune properly .

Best Regards

Milorad