Got internet again, mini-summit report will follow this weekend

Hi all,

I got internet in my new apartment this morning, so I hope that I can post
the mini-summit report tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.

The summit was a smashing success IMHO, although marred for me personally by
having to seek medical assistance on Tuesday evening :-( Luckily I did manage
to finish the meetings, but I had to skip out on the social events on Tuesday
and Wednesday, which was a shame, and I wasn't quite on top form in the
afternoons. I can only hope it wasn't too noticable...

Luckily we managed to tackle all items on the agenda and finished even a
bit ahead of schedule.

It was absolutely brilliant to see so many enthusiastic developers willing
to contribute to this project and come up with solutions to existing problems.
And it is equally clear that we will definitely have more brainstorm meetings
and mini-summits in the future since a few days with face-to-face meetings
makes it possible to do an amazing amount of work that would take weeks on the
mailinglist.

Thank you all who contributed to the mini-summit and special thanks to Nokia
and Sakari Ailus for hosting and organizing this event!

Regards,

	Hans