Re: Attempting to use 2 KWorld PlusTV Dual DVB-T PCI tuners

Ah, looks like it was a PCI slot thing, moved the second card into a
different slot and all seems to be working well. Sorry for the noise,

Martyn

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:08:25 +0100, Martyn Welch <martyn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm attempting to use 2 (I believe identical) KWorld PlusTV Dual DVB-T
PCI

http://lxr.linux.no/#linux+v2.6.32/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/af9015.c#L43