Re: Is request_firmware() really safe to call in resume callback when /usr/lib/firmware is on btrfs?

Hi Luis,

I now succeeded in reproducing this in VirtualBox running a F34 minimal installation with / on btrfs (with default firmware files). I can send you the virtual disk file if you want it. With the kernel sourcecode and the compiled and installed kernel it currently is 21.8GiB.