Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015/

At that time when I start the installation, it "work" plainly using
the steps  even though it refer back to old codes. It was good enough
for a end user but you are right that if we are to put in mainstream
code, there will be a need to do clean up.

But that is also provided that it possible to get the necessary
approval to use the codes for merging.