Re: [PULL] http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/ngene

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Oliver Endriss <o.endriss@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, drop the last two patches. I will resubmit them after Devin's
> patch set has been applied.
>
> Oliver

Thanks Oliver.  I've got over a hundred patches queued up behind this
series, so I am obviously pretty concerned about merge conflicts.  In
fact, Steven may have already taken care of the issue with certain
operations occurring during the IRQ handler (I would have to double
check to be sure though, he reworked large amounts of that logic).

Cheers,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs