Re: IMX frame interval monitor (FIM) available on ipu{1,2}_ic_prp{enc,vf} capture nodes?

Hi Tim,

I gave this a shot a while ago, but I recall struggling with some locking problems. I haven't been able to return to it. I've updated the imx/add-fim-to-prpencvf branch to latest media-tree master branch (5.11.0-rc1), in my github fork [1]. The patches against master are:

0001-media-imx.rst-update-doc-to-reflect-FIM-changes.patch
0002-media-imx-prpencvf-attach-FIM.patch
0003-WIP.patch

The last patch was my first attempts to debug the locking problems.

I don't have access to imx6 hardware any longer, so I can't progress any further on it at this point.

Steve

[1] git@xxxxxxxxxx:slongerbeam/mediatree.git