RE: new V4L control framework

Hi Hans,

>Hans Verkuil wrote:

>BTW, I've also completely overhauled the vivi driver. I've used it to test
>the control handling, but I took the opportunity to do a big clean up of that
>driver. The combination of vivi + qv4l2 made testing of the more unusual
>integer64 and string control types much easier.

This is a bit off-topic, but I feel that any clean-up of vivi would more than
welcome. I use it for testing many different things as well. It would be great
if you could release those cleanup patches separately (without control-related
code)... Please let me know if you'd be planning to do something like that
in the (near) future. Thanks!

Best regards
--
Pawel Osciak