Re: GIGABYTE U8000-RH Analog source support ?

So it needs 2.5 weeks, how much per hour do you estimate?

Blessings.

--
Fernando P. García, http://www.develcuy.com
+51 1 9 8991 7871, Calle Santa Catalina Ancha #377, Cusco - Perú

** Before printing this message, please consider your commitment with
the environment, taking care of it depends on you.
** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio
ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.