Re: RFC: Phase 1: Proposal to convert V4L1 drivers

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 4:58 AM, Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hans de Goede added support for the quickcam_messenger to gspca, so that driver
> is scheduled for removal. Devin has hardware to test the vicam driver. David
> Ellingsworth has hardware to test the ibmcam driver. It would be great if
> Devin and David can either send it to Hans de Goede or work on it themselves.

This all seems pretty reasonable.  I just have to decide whether I
would rather burn the time to learn the gspca framework, or just eat
the cost and donate the board to Hans de Goede.

I haven't used the product in eight or ten years, so it's not like I'm
going to miss it.

Wow, we're debating what to do about a product that hasn't been
available in retail since around 2002.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs