Re: Problems with ngene based DVB cards (Digital Devices Cine S2 Dual DVB-S2 , Mystique SaTiX S2 Dual)

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Andreas Besse <besse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are now able to reproduce the problem faster and easier (using the
> patched version of szap-s2 and the scripts included in the tar.gz :
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/17334
> and
> http://cache.gmane.org//gmane/linux/drivers/video-input-infrastructure/17334-001.bin
> )

This is pretty interesting.  I'm doing some ngene work over the next
few weeks, so I will see if I can reproduce the behavior you are
seeing here.

I noticed  that you are manually setting the "one_adapter=0" modprobe
setting.  Does this have any bearing on the test results?

Dvein

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com