Re: [RESEND] Re: DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4 (rev 1) tuning regression

On 2/20/10, Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robert Lowery wrote:
>> Mauro,
>>
>> I had to make 2 changes to get the patch to work for me
>
> Ok. Please test this (hopefully) final revision.
>
> --
>
> commit bd8bb8798bb96136b6898186d505c9e154334b5d
> Author: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date:   Fri Feb 19 02:45:00 2010 -0200

I finally found time to test carefully and if anyone still cares, the
patch works fine for me too.
I pulled it in from the hg tree, by the time it got there it had
morphed a little...
Many thanks for your (and Rob's) patient work on this.

I've attached a test log that shows what happens with signaltest.pl,
on each tuner.
The first two adapters are the Dual Digital 4 rev1, the next two
belong to a FusionHDTV Dual Digital Express.

The errors are nice and small now, compared with the values I got
before the patch.
I noticed something a little odd - the UNC error value always
increases, even though
signaltest.pl does a fresh invocation for each station in the sequence.

Switching to a different tuner seems to reset the UNC error counters.