IMX274 driver

Hi Luca,

Quick question regarding IMX274 driver that was up streamed by you.

Upstream IMX274 driver programs Y_OUT_SIZE correctly based on IMX274 datasheet and register mode table for Y_OUT_SIZE where it includes 6 ignored area of effective pixels + 8 effective margin for color processing pixels.

So, Y_OUT_SIZE register value = height + 14

But somehow with this we are not seeing full frame on CSI.

In our internal NVIDIA IMX274 driver, we are programming Y_OUT_SIZE to exact height  Y_OUT_SIZE = height

So for debug, followed the same and updated upstream IMX274 driver to program Y_OUT_SIZE = crop.height locally and I see all resolutions working fine with this.

Checking with Sony on whats causing sensor not to send full frame when Y_OUT_SIZE is set to height + 14.

But thought to check with you in parallel if there are any known issues related to this with IMX274 driver.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Sowjanya