Re: [GIT PULL] Ressurect the atomisp staging driver

Hi,

On 5/23/20 10:00 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

<snip>

Btw, this can also be useful:

	https://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental.git/log/?h=yocto_intel_aero_ported_v2

This is basically the Yocto Aero patchset from:

	https://github.com/intel-aero/meta-intel-aero-base

applied on the top of Kernel 4.4.76 and then ported to
Kernel 5.7-rc2, making it run there.

On such version, I tried to preserve the patch history as much
as possible and minimize the changes, while not touching at the media
framework. This version contains 3 new I2C sensor drivers.

 From the new sensors, I ported only the ov8858 code to be built
on the top of v5.7-rc2, but aiming another device I have here,
using ipu3. So, it got removed from all atomisp-dependent code.

Thanks for the info, that might be useful later.

Note ATM I'm swamped with a lot of other stuff, so I have no idea
when I will have time to scratch my itch wrt to looking at this.

And TBH I'm waiting for you to reach that all important milestone
of actually getting some sort of picture outside of the sensor
before I start sinking time into this :)

Regards,

Hans