Re: HauppaugeTV-quadHD DVB-T mpeg risc op code error

Sean Young wrote:
> Would you mind testing this patch please?

I'm going to try it this evening.

I'll have to find out how to do an out-of-tree build for a copy of the
cx module that includes the patch.

My own kernel driver is always and only built out-of-tree, but for the
cx driver I need to see which files I need to copy to a local directory,
and if there is anything else that needs to be done to build a copy of
it out-of-tree.

Martin