Re: tw68: Congratulations :-) and possible vsync problem :-(

Sorry for spamming this :-)

The problem is not solved. Now that I tested all possible normid settings,
it became clear that it only occurs if I have the correct cropping.

With the PAL and SECAM settings, I get correct cropping, but the vsync
problem in case of high cpu load. With NTSC settings I get wrong cropping
(missing bottom lines), but no vsync problems.

If I switch my video cam from PAL to NTSC output, I also get vsync problems
with NTSC normids.

It seems that the driver misses the vsync somehow if it went down correctly
till the last horizontal line and if there is high CPU load.

Michael