Re: tw68: Congratulations :-) and possible vsync problem :-(

Wow things are really moving fast here.

This morning there was a commit in git, which actually eliminates the below
mentioned problem.

It, however, introduced another small problem. The pictures is wrongly
cropped. There is the lower part missing (roughly 150-200 lines).

With the last version, I had the same problem, but was able to get the full
picture with the option "normid=3". This is no longer working.

Otherwise, great work!

Michael