Re: [linux-dvb] Working USB DVB staff?

Dominik Sito wrote:
I'm writing to ask about any DVB staff for notebook. I know many models haven't any working drivers, due to many reasons. The question is: Are there any preety good DVB cards which i can use? Which one do you prefere? I don't expect a new model witch DVB-
S2. It may be an older model. It should be only usable on linux.

I will be very pleased for any anwsers.

Best Regards.
Dominik Sito

Hi Dominic,

I have tried 3 different brands and I eventually stayed with the TechnoTrend TT-Connect S-2400. it is cheap and cheerful.

Richard