ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI development

Hello,

I have an ATI TV Wonder 650 PCI card, and have started to work on the
wiki page on LinuxTV.org regarding it. I want to *attempt* to write a
driver for it (more like, take a look at the code and run), and have
printed off some information on the wiki. I need to get pictures up of
the card and lspci output, etc.

Is there anyone else more experienced at writing drivers that could
perhaps help?

http: // www.linuxtv.org / pipermail / linux-dvb / 2007-October /
021228.html says that three pieces of documentation are missing. I've
emailed Samsung regarding the tuner module on the card, as I could not
find it on their website. I checked some of their affiliates as well,
but still had no luck. I've emailed AMD/ATI regarding the card and
technical documentation.

Is it likely that that the tuner module has an XC3028 in it? In the
same linux-dvb message thread noted above, someone speculated that
there is a XC3028. As the v4l tree has XC3028 support, if this is
true, wouldn't that help at least a little bit?

Thanks.

Sam