Re: Proposal for a V4L2 Media Controller mini-summit

On Friday 12 February 2010 15:50:08 Hans Verkuil wrote:
> I do not know on which dates exactly such a summit can take place. There
> are three possibilities:
>
> April 10-11/12
> April 12-14
> April 14/15-16
>
> I think that registering for the ELC gives to free access to the Collaboration
> Summit, but I'm waiting for a confirmation on that.

This is confirmed. I quote:

"There is no fee for the Collaboration Summit, but it is invitation only
to control attendance.  However, if you register for ELC, you are
automatically accepted for attendance at the Collab Summit.
So essentially, one registration fee (for ELC) covers both."

I also received confirmation that the Linux Foundation can reserve a room
for a summit meeting from April 14-16 (so during the Collaboration Summit).

So let's target those dates for a summit meeting. It fits nicely with the
actual Embedded Linux Conference, I think.

Regards,

	Hans