Re: [Patch] Kworld 315U remote support

Mauro,

I tried out the ir_type change to the code and when I set it to IR_TYPE_NEC, I see messages in the log indicating that the key was not recognized.  Using IR_TYPE_OTHER seems to work ok.

My guess is that if I modify the keycodes IR_TYPE_NEC will work as well.  Can I just use IR_TYPE_OTHER?  That seems like the most straight forward approach with the least amount of changes.

Thanks,
Franklin Meng