Re: Driver crash on kernel 2.6.32.7. Interaction between cx8800 (DVB-S) and USB HVR Hauppauge 950q

Andy,

This is a great answer!  Thanks very much.  When I get into this situation again
I will know what to look for.

A possible reason why I got into this problem in the first place is that I tried
many combinations of parameters with mplayer and azap in order to learn how
to use the USB tuner in both the ATSC and the NTSC mode.  I will look back
in the terminal history to see if I can find anything.

Regards,
Richard

Andy Walls wrote:

Your ability to reproduce this should be rather limited.  If you know
steps that make it more likely to reproduce, please remember what they
are.

Regards,
Andy