TM6000 Driver building

Hi all,

Pardon my green-ness to the whole process of the v4l-dvb and would like some pointers on how to build the TM6000 components of the drivers

in v4l/ directtory I edited the .config to enable the TM6000_DVB=m clause and rebuilt.. but lo and behold there were still no modules built.. I am trying to hack on the WinTV-NOVA-S USB2 device and register it as a Generic TM6000 to start my porting.

Is there a special branch or a quick 'howto' so I can enable this module

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Richard