cx18 fix patches

Hi Andy,

I've made two fix patches to solve the issues with cx18 compilation.
My original intention were to send you an email for your ack.

Unfortunately, those got added at the wrong branch and went upstream.

That proofs that my scripts aren't reliable yet, and that I need
an independent tree for such patches... I hope I have enough disk for all
those trees...

As we can't rebase the -git tree without breaking the replicas,
I'd like you to review the patches:

http://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-dvb.git?a=commit;h=701ca4249401fe9705a66ad806e933f15cb42489
http://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-dvb.git?a=commit;h=dd01705f6a6f732ca95d20959a90dd46482530df

If a committed patch is bad, the remaining solution is to write a patch reverting
it, and generating some dirty at the git logs.

So, I hope both patches are ok...

Please test.

Sorry for the mess.

Cheers,