AF9015 with tuner TDA18218

Hi,
I've an adapter with USB ID 15a4:9016, with an AF9015 and tuner TDA18218. This is the fifth adatper that I try, 3 currently work, one should work, but I've no success, and this not work. I've seen in previous posts that it is not supported for now, but many people have done some experiment and some have obtained something, but nothing of full working. I want to know if it's possible to write a working driver using datasheet and starting from the code of TDA18271 using the difference from datasheet (at a first look they seems very similar); I'm not a programmer, but I'm able to do some logic operation if someone can explain me what I must do. I can do tester and report log of usbsnnop too, but starting from it and write a driver is too hard for me. If someone with this adapter want to try some experiment with me and work on it, I'm available to cowork.

Thanks to all,
Sebastian