Re: [ANNOUNCE] git tree repositories

Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> I would like to personally thank you for spending time on git support at
> linuxtv.org. Git support was a long-awaited feature for many developers (and I
> certainly was one of them).
>
> All the work done behind the scene on linuxtv.org isn't seen by end-users and
> can thus be less rewarding than working on the code. However, it's of critical
> importance to make the development process as smooth as possible. For that
> reason, thank you again.

You're welcome!

Working at the infrastructure spends lots of time and, as you said, people
generally only note when there's something broken.

I'm quite confident that supporting -git is the proper path to make life easier
for contributors and developers and opening a new road to the future of the
subsystem.

Cheers,
Mauro