Re: [ANNOUNCE] git tree repositories

Hi Mauro,

I would like to personally thank you for spending time on git support at
linuxtv.org. Git support was a long-awaited feature for many developers (and I
certainly was one of them).

All the work done behind the scene on linuxtv.org isn't seen by end-users and
can thus be less rewarding than working on the code. However, it's of critical
importance to make the development process as smooth as possible. For that
reason, thank you again.

Thanks to Douglas too for agreeing to manage backports. Getting the latest
version of our drivers working on older kernels make the test base much
larger, leading to better quality code (or at least to more bug reports :-)).

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart