Re: [Bug report] dvbv5-zap crash dvb-tool ARMHF builds

Hi,

I am struggling with valgrind because it always complain with either :
    ASan runtime does not come first in initial library list; you
should either link runtime to your application or manually preload it
with LD_PRELOAD
    -> When I LD_PRELOAD, I'm getting a segfault, but I couldn't find
any core dump

or, if I link statically libasan with -static-libasan:
    Shadow memory range interleaves with an existing memory mapping.
ASan cannot proceed correctly. ABORTING.
    ASan shadow was supposed to be located in the
[0x00007fff7000-0x10007fff7fff] range.

I retested again on my raspberry zero W, and I confirm i cannot
reproduce the hang.
Your fix did work on that device.
I am testing with same OS (raspbian with latest updates, same kernel),
same configure options, same USB dongle... :-(
The only differences are CPU architecture (armv6 vs armv7), memory
constraints, and I was not using the same channels.conf, I'll fix that
today and re-check

Sam