Re: Info

Hello Markus,

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Markus Rechberger
<mrechberger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just fyi there's a hardware bug with the 0072/terratec hybrid xs fm
> (cx25843 - xc5000):
>
> http://img91.imageshack.us/i/00000004qf8.png/
> http://img104.imageshack.us/i/00000009cp4.png/
>
> nothing that can be fixed with the driver.

Interesting.  If it cannot be fixed with the driver, how does the
Windows driver work then?  Is this some sort of premature hardware
failure that occurs (after which point it is irreversible)?

Thanks for taking the time to point this out though, since I could
totally imagine banging my head against the wall for quite a while
once I saw this.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs