Re: Kworld 315U and SAA7113?

Devin,

> > I'm actually not really concerned about it's
> interaction
> > with a demod.
> >  I'm more worried about other products that have
> > saa711[345] that use
> > a bridge other than em28xx.  The introduction of
> power
> > management
> > could always expose bugs in those bridges (I had this
> > problem in
> > several different cases where I had to fix problems
> in
> > other drivers
> > because of the introduction of power management).

I retested my device and tried several different GPIO sequences but so far every time I change between the Analog and digital interface, the SAA7113 needs to be reinitialized.  I tried leaving both the digital and analog interfaces enabled by setting the GPIO to 7c but then the LG demod does not initialize.

Either way it looks like I will have to reinitialize the device after switching between interfaces.

Other than that do you want me to remove the suspend GPIO?  Since I don't have the equipment to measure the power, I don't know for a fact if the device really has been put in a suspend state or not.

Thanks,
Franklin Meng