Re: [PULL] http://www.kernellabs.com/hg/~dheitmueller/hvr-1600-alsa-2

Devin Heitmueller wrote:

> You didn't forget about the em28xx PAL VBI tree, right?  I'm just
> mentioning it because the PULL has been pending for several weeks and
> came long before the PULL for the HVR-1600 ALSA changes.

I tried to, but the hgimport script doesn't like https trees:

$ ./hgimport https://www.kernellabs.com/hg/~dheitmueller/em28xx-pal-vbi-2
Pushing from local directory https://www.kernellabs.com/hg/~dheitmueller/em28xx-pal-vbi-2, tree=em28xx-pal-vbi-2
abort: repository 'https://www.kernellabs.com/hg/~dheitmueller/em28xx-pal-vbi-2' is not local
Number of patches: 0
Diffstat of the imported series:
/tmp/newpatches/hg_em28xx-pal-vbi-2_*.patch: No such file or directory
checkpatch.pl: /tmp/newpatches/*.patch: open failed - Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado
To cherry pick all files, you can do something like:
for i in /tmp/newpatches/*.patch; do ./mailimport $i || exit; done
To review all files, you can do something like:
for i in /tmp/newpatches/*.patch; do ./v4l/scripts/hghead.pl /tmp/newpatches/*.patch && kompare /tmp/newpatches/*.patch; done
To merge it, the better is to run the merge script:
./v4l/scripts/do_merge.pl https://www.kernellabs.com/hg/~dheitmueller/em28xx-pal-vbi-2

If you really want to submit https pull requests, please fix hgimport script to accept (I would fix if I had enough time, but I'm with a big backlog, so it is not my priority). Otherwise, please indicate me an http site for me to pull.

Thanks,
Mauro