Re: [PULL] http://www.kernellabs.com/hg/~dheitmueller/hvr-1600-alsa-2

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 7:33 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Devin,
>
> Unfortunately, I got some merge conflicts with cx18 code from Andy, due to
> the buffer handling changes. Could you please rebase your tree against tip,
> solving those conflicts?

Sure, I'll try to do that tonight.  I should probably retest anyway to
make sure that the buffer changes don't introduce any regressions in
the audio code (not that I have any reason to suspect it will).

You didn't forget about the em28xx PAL VBI tree, right?  I'm just
mentioning it because the PULL has been pending for several weeks and
came long before the PULL for the HVR-1600 ALSA changes.

Cheers,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs