Re: [ANN] Draft Agenda for the media summit on Thursday Oct 25th in Edinburgh

Em Mon, 24 Sep 2018 19:41:13 +0200
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> On 09/24/2018 07:12 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > Em Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:42:13 +0200
> > Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> We are organizing a media mini-summit on Thursday October 25th in
> >> Edinburgh, Edinburgh International Conference Centre.
> >>
> >> If you plan to attend, please let Mauro know. It is open for all, but
> >> we have a limited number of seats.
> >
> > No need to let me explicitly know in advance, but be sure to register for
> > it at the ELCE/OSS register site. I'll use their tracking system to
> > know who will be there. We have a limited number of seats there, and
> > I'm relying on their system to control the number of attendees for
> > us.
>
> How many registrations do we have now?

At the moment, there are 75 people subscribed to it! From them, on
a quick glance, I was able to recognize ~18 names from people that are
already contributors to media.

Yet, running:

	$ IFS=$'\n'; for i in $(cat ~/Documentos/attendees_list.csv|cut -d\; -f1-2|sed 's,;, ,'); do echo -n "$i;";git log --oneline --author "$i" |wc -l; done

I noticed 32 people[1] that submitted at least one Kernel patch (either to
media or to other subsystems), where 30 of them submitted more than 7
patches.

So, I guess we'll have full house this time.

Thanks,
Mauro

[1] I'm seeking for names, not e-mails. So, this is just a hint,
as it may have more than one people with the same name.