Re: [ANN] Draft Agenda for the media summit on Thursday Oct 25th in Edinburgh

Em Mon, 24 Sep 2018 19:41:13 +0200
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> On 09/24/2018 07:12 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > Em Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:42:13 +0200
> > Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> We are organizing a media mini-summit on Thursday October 25th in
> >> Edinburgh, Edinburgh International Conference Centre.
> >>
> >> If you plan to attend, please let Mauro know. It is open for all, but
> >> we have a limited number of seats.
> >
> > No need to let me explicitly know in advance, but be sure to register for
> > it at the ELCE/OSS register site. I'll use their tracking system to
> > know who will be there. We have a limited number of seats there, and
> > I'm relying on their system to control the number of attendees for
> > us.
>
> Do you have a link of where to register?

It is listed at the ELCE/OSS EU website:

	https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/elc-openiot-europe-2018/register/

It is the same place where you register for the ELCE itself:

	https://www.regonline.com/registration/login.aspx

If you registered before the addition of the Media Summit there, you will
need to change the registration to add yourself. At the confirmation
email, there's a link to access your registration.

Once you click on it, it will open a page that will have a
<manage your subscription> button. There, you can edit your
subscription and add the Media Summit.

> How many registrations do we have now?

I'll ask.

Thanks,