Re: [linux-dvb] Hauppauge PVR-150 Vertical sync issue?

Hey Barry,

Well that is certainly could be part of the problem, I was using
mplayer to play back the video recorded onto the computer monitor.
I wasn't too overly concerned with it as I thought it might be a playback issue.
I certainly have a lot more trouble shooting to do before I figure out
where the issue lies with this hardware.

-Rob