Re: [PULL] http://udev.netup.ru/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/v4l-dvb-aospan-ci

Abylai Ospan wrote:
> Hello Mauro,
>
>> Please review your patch against checkpatch.pl before posting. It found a number of errors.
>> Also, the patches on your tree doesn't match your description. Please have a separate
>> tree for your pull requests, since I generally pull everything new there instead
>> of cherry-picking patches.
> Ok, understand. I didn't knew about this.
> Here is a clean tree with only this patch:
> http://udev.netup.ru/hg/v4l-dvb-aospan-ci-new
>
> please pull it.
>
> checkpatch.pl shows "total: 0 errors, 0 warnings, 23 lines checked"

Hmm.. It would be better if you read the registers only if debug.

Btw, it could be interesting to add the bit rate measure at the stats API, after
we merge it (I'm still waiting for some comments at the RFC, before being able
to take a decision between a rigid struct-based ioctl, or a flexible S2API based
one). I'm not sure if the struct-based ioctl has a messure for the transfer bit-rate,
but, with S2API, it can be easily added.

Cheers,
Mauro.