Support of Gotview X5 3D card

Hello,
I have Gotview X5 3D Hybrid PCI-E card (selector XCEIVE 5000, decoder CX23887,
demodulator ZL10353). I tried to switch on it in Linux, but it seems it's not
supported (cx23885 driver says board: UNKNOWN/GENERIC). But I've read that's
not that very difficult to add necessary information about it to get it work,
but I never read a detailed instructions how to do it.

Could you please tell me what should I do to get it supported? I'm C++
programmer myself but not familiar with Linux kernel very much. So any
detailed instruction where to add necessary structures would be great. I also
can gather information about the card (GPIO etc.) if it should be added by
kernel maintainers only.

Thank you in advance.

Alexey Chernov.