acks needed for arch/sh parts of the patches

Hi Paul

unfortunately 3 of my V4L patches for 2.6.33 have to touch arch/sh
simultaneously with drivers and headers. Therefore I need your acks to
them for arch parts. All those patches have already been posted to the
list at different times, here are links to them (perhaps, with some minor
differences):

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/13307
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/11492
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.video-input-infrastructure/11504

I will also send patches directly to you without cc-ing the list for
easier review. If you have no objections, you can just reply to this mail
confirming your 3 acks, if you have any comments, please reply to
respective mails, and then, please, add the v4l list back to cc.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.