soc-camera: what's in the queue for 2.6.33

Hi all

while waiting for (hopefully) an approval from Hans of my last mediabus
version, and taking into account the freshly released 2.6.32, here are
patches pending for 2.6.33:

Guennadi Liakhovetski (14):
      soc-camera: remove no longer needed struct members
      v4l: add new v4l2-subdev sensor operations, use g_skip_top_lines in soc-camera
      soc-camera: fix multi-line comment coding style
      sh_mobile_ceu_camera: do not mark host occupied, when adding a client fails
      v4l: Add a 10-bit monochrome and missing 8- and 10-bit Bayer fourcc codes
      soc-camera: add a private field to struct soc_camera_link
      soc-camera: switch drivers and platforms to use .priv in struct soc_camera_link
      sh_mobile_ceu_camera: document the scaling and cropping algorithm
      mx3: add support for the mt9v022 camera sensor to pcm037 platform
      v4l: add a media-bus API for configuring v4l2 subdev pixel and frame formats
      soc-camera: convert to the new mediabus API
      rj54n1cb0c: Add cropping, auto white balance, restrict sizes, add platform data
      mt9t031: make the use of the soc-camera client API optional
      soc-camera: Add mt9t112 camera driver

Kuninori Morimoto (14):
      tw9910: The driver can also handle revision 1 of the chip
      tw9910: Add revision control
      tw9910: simplify chip ID calculation
      tw9910: Tri-state pins when idle
      tw9910: Add power control
      tw9910: tw9910_set_hsync clean up
      tw9910: Add revision control to tw9910_set_hsync
      sh_mobile_ceu: Add V4L2_FIELD_INTERLACED_BT/TB support
      tw9910: use V4L2_FIELD_INTERLACED_BT
      sh_mobile_ceu_camera: Add support for sync polarity selection
      tw9910: modify V/H outpit pin setting to use VALID
      tw9910: modify output format
      tw9910: remove cropping
      tw9910: Add sync polarity support

Please, everybody, have a look and let me know if anything is missing. The
stack is also available for download from
http://download.open-technology.de/soc-camera/20091203/ based on
linux-next of today.

Morimoto-san: I modified a bit your mt9t112 driver, apart from just
porting it to the current mediabus version. Please check, if you agree
with all changes and if it still works:-)

Marek, I enabled the RGB555 and RGB565 formats in your ov9640 driver,
would be cool if you could test it.

Thanks
Guennadi
---