Re: linux-media documentation fails to build

On Wednesday 02 December 2009 04:17:12 Karicheri, Muralidharan wrote:
> Some body removed media-spec target from v4l/Makefile.
>
> I got it working with make spec.
>
> Why to change target name like this?

I always used 'make spec'. The 'make media-spec' was probably introduced when
the v4l and dvb docs were merged. Since I recently removed the old v4l2-spec
and dvb-spec make targets I also removed the media-spec target since there was
no need for it anymore. Just the 'spec' target is needed, as it always was.

Regards,

	Hans