linux-media documentation fails to build

Hi,

I had downloaded the v4l2-dvb tree few days back to create my video timings API documentation and it had compiled fine when I did,

make media-spec

I still can build using the old tar ball. But today, I downloaded v4l-dvb-e0cd9a337600.tar.gz, it fails immediately after running the make_myconfig.pl script with the error

"No rule to make target 'media-spec'. Stop

Has something changed last few days that broke the build?

I need to make updates to video timing API documentation based on Han's review comments and I am stuck at this issue now :(

Murali Karicheri
Software Design Engineer
Texas Instruments Inc.
Germantown, MD 20874