RE: Help in adding documentation

Hans,

It is hard for me to get the v4l2-apps compile on my build environment.
Unless someone can help me to resolve the build issue, I wouldn't be able to update the v4l2-apps or Alternately someone volunteer to add this support
based on the API.

Thanks and regards,

Murali Karicheri
Software Design Engineer