Driver for NXP SAA7154

Hi,

I wonder if there is work in progress for a Linux driver supporting
the NXP SAA7154 Multistandard video decoder with comb filter, component
input and RGB output chip. The chip provides some improvements of the
SAA7119 chip which is (partially?) supported by the kernel right now.
(I'm not so sure about that)

I work for a very small startup company developing an arm based embedded
system and would very much be interested in the development of that
driver.

We would especially be interested in

* De-interlacing for progressive displays

NXP Product page:
http://www.nxp.com/#/pip/pip=[pip=SAA7154E_SAA7154H]|pp=[t=pip,i=SAA7154E_SAA7154H]
Datasheet:
http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/SAA7154E_SAA7154H.pdf